OLE XLSFile Description
OLE XLSFile is an ActiveX library for reading and writing Microsoft Excel XLS files directly. It does not use or require Microsoft Excel, and lets you bypass OLE Automation.
The library may be used with any development tool supporting ActiveX objects (VB, C++, etc.).
* OLE XLSFile does not require Microsoft Excel installed.
* OLE XLSFile supports MS Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003 format (BIFF8).
* XLS files produced by OLE XLSFile may be opened in Excel 2007.
* XLS files produced by OLE XLSFile may be opened in OpenOffice.
* OLE XLSFile is distributed as a DLL.
* The registered version contains complete product documentation with a lot of samples.
* All features of the registered version are also available in the demo version!
* The demo version has only two limitations:
o On writing a file, the particular text is added To The Top left cell on each sheet.
o On reading a file, only first 1000 cells from each sheet are read.
* The demo version contains a demo DLL and complete product documentation with a lot of code samples.
OLE XLSFile Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in OLE XLSFile 4.0
Release notes are not available currently.
OLE XLSFile Requirements
No additional system requirements.